Monday, April 23, 2012

It takes a lot of Paint to make an artist



There is no substitute for miles on the brush.
You can only learn to paint by painting. Nothing teaches like experience. You can learn about painting by listening to others, reading books and magazines, and by watching teaching dvds and videos, but it is only in the act of painting that you learn to paint. So paint...and then paint some more.

Yes read, watch dvds but then get busy painting.I paint everyday. i watch dvds, then I paint. I take lesson then I paint. It takes a lot of paint to make an artist.





" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
Pin It
Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.delilah-smith.com

No comments: