Monday, April 16, 2012

Fail often in order to succeed sooner

In Peter Sims' book, Little Bets:

 How Breakthrough Ideas Emerge from Small Discoveries, we see the value of making lots of small failures as a way to get to large successes. While Peter's book is mainly aimed at entrepreneurs, it's also of real value to us regular creative types. These days, cutting-edge gurus are passing the word around: "Fail often in order to succeed sooner."



I have been painting a lot of fish paintings lately testing. Trying to work out how I want that large ArtPrize painting to look. Practicing on small elements working out ideas. The subject is new for me so it is taking a lot of trial and tons of errors but I feel that it is time well spent as  I am getting a little better with each try.


" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust  
Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.delilah-smith.com

No comments: