Saturday, July 09, 2011

Art on The Rocks

Got Beaches
5x7

I have been so busy in my studio for the past few weeks getting ready for my next art show Art on the Rocks. in Marquette Michigan. I haven't been doing to many art shows lately because I prefer galleries and on line marketing but if you have ever been to Marquette Michigan it is worth doing the show just to be by Lake Superior. I hope to do some paintings while I am there and take lots of pictures.

July 30 & 31, 2011

Mattson Lower Harbor Park


Located near the waters of Lake Superior just seconds from downtown Marquette. Enjoy the 53rd Annual Art On The Rocks at Mattson Lower Harbor Park on July 30 & 31, 2011


    " POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.comHome Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

    No comments: