Friday, January 15, 2016

Are you Tired of Dreaming? or Do you Dream Big?

I'm tired of... “I'm tired of dreaming. 
I'm into doing at the moment. It's, like, let's only have goals that we can go after.”

 - Bono (1960-), Irish singer-songwriter, musician, venture capitalist, businessman, and philanthropist

I will have to admit that I'm a big dreamer, but I make my dreams real by going after things that I want with goals that are all most dreams but with work can be reached.

How about you are you tired of dreaming? Well if you are a dreamer like me....Let's Dream Big!

“Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil.” – James Allen


Orange Still Life No.4
Orange Still Life No.4, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
Orange Still Life No.4



  "post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2014
" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com All work © 2006-2014

No comments: