Wednesday, May 05, 2010

A Painters Journey

I am basically an oil painter but watercolors pop up every now and then. I travel a fair amount of the time and if I am flying watercolors in dry form can go on the plane where oil paints are now a problem and with all the airline charging so much for extra luggage watercolor are just the simple solution. I like to keep life simple.

I am mesmerised by the juicy rich color of oil paints. When I was a child and I say them for the first time I was in love with the forbidden paint because as a child I was only allowed to touch watercolors. The first leap in my artistic journey was easy it would be oil paints.

" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.comHome Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: