Thursday, March 16, 2017

Stand out in a crowd as an Artist

How to find your own style,my advice is just paint. Paint everyday,paint a variety of things and you will find what you really love. Learn to mix colors,find the palette that you like to work with, experiment but just paint.

In a blog post video titled, "How to Make Your Work Stand Out On-line," Cory Huff of TheAbundantArtist.com notes: "True artists spend a great deal of their time creating for the sake of creating, thinking of what matters to them personally and formulating their own perspective of their world. What is then extracted is what can be identified as their unique artist identity. It is that intangible that makes you different from anyone else, because ultimately, you are."

 Similarly, in a post from djtechtools.com titled, "Stand Out From The Crowd-How To Build A Unique Artist Identity," the following was written: "Remember, the greatest of artists in history carved niches that represented the unique expression of their combination of talents, values and beliefs. They weren't trying to be versions of someone else, they were only themselves."

I paint everyday, Lots of small little paintings. Then I tackle the big stuff. I am still just laying down base color on my" Chick Bar ". I hope to have it done by the end of the month so I have to put in several hours on it each day.





I still have a lot of brush miles to go on this one so break time is over back to the easel.




" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com All work © 2006-2014

No comments: