Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Daily Routine baby steps in the right direction to become an artist

For better or worse, life is made up of our small daily habits. High achievers have habits that reflect their values and aspirations in life.

 Unfortunately, most people have habits that keep them comfortable but do not achieve the things they want in life.

 Over time, work to remove habits that hold you back, but it's even more important to add positive daily habits that reflect your highest and best qualities.

I paint each day. I finish a small painting each day I strive for progress not perfection.Today I have sketch out two small painting that I will finish but the large 24x48 that has been percolating in my mind is just starting to form on canvas. This is one of my fun whimsical painting and is a joy to paint.




It doesn't look like much right now but it is a great start.



" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com All work © 2006-2014

No comments: