Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Making a video on you Ipad and sell more art

Today I expanded my learning curve, for the first time I did a video using my Ipad, maybe you can teach an old dog new tricks.

I did a lot of reading on how to do this, then  downloaded a specal application from itunes and then finally with the help of a turorial from youtube I was finally able to figured it all out. I know that a year from now I will say gee wiz guys why in the world did I make such a big dealof this? Maybe the next one will make it to the Cannes Film Festival or at least the Traverse City Michigan Film Festival.



This application also works on Iphone's so watch this and learn just like me, and maybe we both can sit at the big kids table next time.



" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Join Our Email List
Email:  


For Email Marketing you can trust
Pin It
Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.delilah-smith.com

No comments: