Saturday, September 01, 2012

Bumper Stickers for Artist

I did an Art Show in Marquette Michigan where an Artist had a very cute bumper sticker:

It made me smile. I thought about that bumper sticker today as I was titling my daily painting Bon Vivant at the Beach, " Living the Good Life at the Bach". Maybe we should make Bumper Stickers for Life, big one and hang them by out desk and over out easel's . Things Like: Act As If, Now is all there is, or maybe Feed your Mind. I think I like that last one. I once had some bumper stickers made for my Art-Mobile with my web address on at Cafe Press. I think just printing out some big bold word on your computer would be a great idea and post them around to feed that hungry gray natter. Because regardless of what your conscious brain is thinking about the world around you your unconscious is constantly scanning the world. It goes back to hunting and gathering times so when you were busy getting berries the bear in the woods didn't get you.

So tattoo your mind with the  positive force of good self-talk. The more you believe in your self the  more confident you will become and your mind will set about moving you to the next level in your art. Let me know what your favorite self-talk word is.

In the mean time, stop smell the roses and Bon Vivant at the Beach.

 It is the Holiday week end you know.


Bon Vivant at the Beach
Bon Vivant at the Beach, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
Bon Vivant at the Beach
5x7 daily painting in oils on a museum quality panel
Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h




" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com



For Email Marketing you can trust
Pin It
Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.delilah-smith.com

No comments: