Friday, September 14, 2012

Art in Michigan






September in Michigan means bright sunshine, back to school,crisp apples, football games , and what’s grown to be my favorite fall event ArtPrize. ArtPrize 2012 is ready to take over the Grand Rapids Michigan Art scene starting next week. It opens Sept 19,2012.

There will be 1,517 entries this year at ArtPrize and OMG I am one of them. So put on those walking shoes and take in as many of this year’s 1,517 entries as you can. I sugest you go to the web site for ArtPrize to plan your visit by checking out the Art and the Artist to see which ones you really don’t want to miss.I would used that as your starting point. Every venue has so many artist its hard to see them all.

There are also lot of Art happenings so those you have to be there when it happens so mark the day and time because you don’t want to miss the music or the dance.

I will be at St Cecillia Music Center. click on the link for directions from your location.


" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com<!-- BEGIN:

 


No comments: