Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Scamers on Internet Marketing

Art by Delilah
Hi,

This is Delilah with Art by Delilah and as you know I really am into art marketing and selfpromotion for artist. I highlight some really great website and place where you can get help most of it free.

There are people out there who know you are struggling and want to help you for a price lots of your hard earned dollares.

Here is a great article by By Joseph L. Flatley on May 10, 2012 10:32 am

It is a long read and has lots of videos so you may want to go back to it a couple of times to get the information. Scame world get rich quick

There are many excellent sites that will help you with your art marketing and I will be reviewing them.

Let me know what you think.

" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
Pin It
Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.delilah-smith.com

No comments: