Friday, May 18, 2012

Just Get Over, and start your art career today

Art by Delilah


Just get over it, we all fall down, get up and get moving again. Can you stand the heat of change?  Just how flexible can you afford to be?  Are you Evolving?


1. How many No's do you get before you quite or are you so afraid of a no you don't even start? When I was in sales making my first sales call, I told myself okay I will make 100 calls and if no one buys from me I will give up and try something different. Gee Whiz someone actually bought something from me after just 50 calls. Than was only 49 No's.


2. Do you price your art by comparing it to how others price theirs? Price your art by what you know you are worth.

3. How are you morphing, emerging, growing and learning? Creative people are always becoming so get over it and start your art career today.


Get Over It, Cupcakes
Get Over It, Cupcakes, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I have had several people asking for more cupcake paintings so I will try to add a new one every week. If you like cupcake art check in or add my blog to go into your email when I post, that way you will not miss any cupcakes.
Get Over It
6x12 oil painting on stretched gallery wrapped canvas
Media: oil painting
Size: 12 in X 6 in (30.5 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $150 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $150 USD plus $15 USD s/h
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It
" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
Pin It
Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.delilah-smith.com

No comments: