Thursday, September 08, 2011

Why I Like selling art on line

At a Show:
If it’s bad weather, trying to find a close parking space and carrying your precious artwork across the wet (or icy) parking lot is no fun at all. If the event is outdoors and it’s raining, then your work is even more at risk. And of course, in bad weather there will also be fewer people in attendance.

Online:
With your work floating over the web, you’re as warm as toast and dry as a bean, barring the occasional power outage, of course.

Having said all of that I spent most of the day today planing for ArtPrize 2011 my next big event.

ArtPrize 2011: September 21 - October 9


ArtPrize® is a radically open competition. Open to any artist in the world who can find space.  Open to a vote from anyone who attends. Vote 43111.
I will be in the Waters Building.
I hope to see you there.



" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

1 comment: