Thursday, September 15, 2011

Selling Art







It’s hard to believe it’s nearing the end of summer. Labor Day has come and gone and I  will soon be  traveling.to Art Prize is coming this month and I am still rushing to put the finishing touches on everything.That is why I have a big smile on. It starts the 21 of Sept 2011 and will be going until Oct 9 2011. I will be there with my work in the Waters Building in Grand Rapids MI Sept 21 - Sept28. A few long days, but I hope to see you there and vote 43111. To see more of my daily paintings click here.


Now a little bit about how to sell your art. 

Here is an article I found on Selling Art in a Weak Economy.

Art lovers everywhere find themselves with less discretionary capital to spend on that love of their lives-- artwork. Facts are that selling artwork isn't easy even in a healthy economy, and at times like this, it can seem downright impossible. But confronting adversity is a fact of life, especially for artists, and any artist who expects to be successful must continually adjust to prevailing conditions in order to survive. So let's assess the situation and explore how certain adjustments might play out to the upside at this point in time. 


" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: