Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Positive Thought

"Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words.
Keep your words positive, because your words become your behaviours.
Keep your behaviours positive, because your behaviours become your habits.
Keep your habits positive, because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive, because your values become your destiny." (Mahatma Gandhi)

I always try to do a lot of positive self talk, because I talk to myself way to much. I find that talking things out to myself helps me figure out what the problem with the painting is. The why, what, how I ask myself helps to get thing clear in my mind.

I'm not sure if behaviors become habits or habits become behaviors. I do know that five years ago when I started the daily painting project it was a struggle to get a painting a day done. Now it's a snap and the day just isn't right if I haven't done one.

Now, I have to get that exercise routine going on a daily bases.

Last weeks daily paintings are shown below. To see more of my daily paintings visit my blog " Painting of the Day" or if you love watercolors my Art on Paper



" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: