Thursday, January 06, 2011

Goals 2011

Great expectations and great plans are a simple, two-step recipe that has tremendous power.
Whether you use it to create a profitable business, a loving relationship or to reach some other personal goal, the key is to be clear about what you want and have the personal discipline to make it happen.

In life, we usually get what we expect, especially if we have and use a great system to make it come true. Here's to making 2011 a wonderful year!A dream is just a dream. A goal is a dream with a plan and a deadline." -- Harvey Mackay

There are a few old habits that I want to break and a few new ones I want to instill. I’ve found that the more people I tell about my plans, the more likely I am to follow through, so here are my painting resolutions for the New Year:
1.Quality compositions
2.Explore color.
3.Work with the negative. Negative space is often an afterthought when I’m working on a piece, and I am still trying to remember the importance of giving the area around an object attention and visual weight. I want to come up with strategies to work better in this space, creating atmosphere and using texture and movement to communicate my ideas.
Here are a few other things to watch for in 2011




" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.comHome Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: