Thursday, September 16, 2010

Painting in watercolors while traveling

If you are an artist who is just starting to paint while traveling you might want to look at the website of the artist Michael Kluckner .Michael is an artist and writer who has been traveling and painting since 1992.

Beach fencing is used to prevent erosion and protect the natural sea area vegetation. For me it makes a wonderful sea area painting.

Beach Fence
Beach Fence, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Beach Fence
This is a watercolor painting. It is painted on 300lb coldpressed watercolor paper.

Media: watercolor
Size: 12 in X 9 in (30.5 cm X 22.9 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com


" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.comHome Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

2 comments:

Mary said...

I like this! It gives a feeling of being on the beach and the expectation of seeing all the water just beyond that fence.

Delilah said...

Thank You Mary, It was fun to paint.I am getting use to painting with the small travel watercolors.