Friday, September 10, 2010

Painting in Texas

I currently have two gallery shows going one at the Rivers Edge Gallery in Wyandott Mi Sept 3-26 and the other in Adrian Mi for the Art-A-Licious event where Plien air paintings can be seen and purchase Sept17-Oct 31 at the Lenawee County Historic Museum.


I'm packed a ready to go to Texas to paint this week. The check in suit case cost an extra $25.00 that is really an ouch in these slow times but it is just one of the higher cost of doing business. Because of the extra security at the air port I will be painting in water colors. You can get watercolors in nice hard blocks that travel well and are not a problem. In the past I have packed a check in bag with my oils and it has been fine but to be safe it's watercolors this trip.


Elvis the studio kitty is not at all happy about the trip and want to go also. But he must stay home and watch his baby brother Kayak. Now if they both can stay out of trouble for a few days.

Small Red Poppies No.2
Small Red Poppies No.2, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Small Red Poppies No.2
oil painting on canvas mounted on a gallery quality panel ready to be framed.

Media: oil painting
Size: 6 in X 8 in (15.2 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $8 USD s/h
Or, send me an email


This weeks acoe's will be available at my ebay store soon.








" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.comHome Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: