Thursday, September 23, 2010

Art Prize

Grand Rapids Michigan know art is important with Rick DeVos revolutionaryArtPrize competition. There can be no question that the city of Grand Rapids and businesses in the area derive great economic benifit from attracting more than 200,000 people who flood the town to vote on brilliant art work on the display. ArtPrize 2010 has 1713 artist from 44 states and 21 countries.The top three artist win: $250.000,$100,00,$50,000.If you are in the area stop in and vote.Sept 22-Oct 10.


A Painting a Day


I was making Peach jam today when I stopped and looked at the Peaches and thought" I should really paint a few of these before I can them all and only have a pile of peach pits.



Peach Still Life
Peach Still Life, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Peach Still Life
5x7
oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $8 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com









" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.comHome Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: