Sunday, November 08, 2009

THE SELF-PORTRAIT

I had told myself at the beginning of the year, that I would do a self portrait a month. I think I did 3 then let that project slip into the forgotten piles" of should think about doing".Now I am back to it the goal of at least one self portrait a month.

Here's Delilah,figurative oil painting
Here's Delilah,figurative oil painting, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting: When the mirror became available to the public, the artist used themselves as the modle. It seemed like the easiest and least expensive way to paint the human subjects.
Here's Delilah
6x8
oil

Delilah Smith, Michigan USA

Media: oil
Size: 8 in X 6 in (20.3 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email


"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com



" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: