Thursday, January 02, 2014

Rest Not




"It is good to always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila." anonymous

As our year closes, I consider resolutions, or mark my moments of recognition what I did well what I could do better. How to best move foreword for next year. do I need to reinvent the wheel or are some things really working for me.

With cost going up on everything from gas to health coverage how do I price my work. Lots of question.One thing I am sure about I must work hard just to stay even...yikes!

"Rest not! Life is sweeping by; go dare before you die. 
 Something mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time." 
(Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)





" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.comHome Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: