Thursday, June 20, 2013

Discourages artist from ArtPrize

I'm discouraged today. I didn't find a venue for my painting at ArtPrize. So now I will miss all the fun. As an artist we get tons of rejection it goes with the job, but what upsets me her is that many of the Venuses didn't show the artist the courtesy of a rejection, contact information was incorrect on more then one venue. When I contact one venue after send several emails this week with no response, you start to panic when it is the last week and no connections have been made only , only to find out that the person responsible for artist selection had changed. Many site didn't let anyone know when they were full. It's not the end of the world but I thought Michigan artist were suppose to be chosen first? My poor old cow will have to walk the beach a little longer.

So I will go to my happy place and play with my bug green paper clips.




" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

No comments: