Sunday, June 16, 2013

Art Prize 2013

Art Prize 2013 is almost closed and I still d not have a venue for my painting. I see that their system changed the inch on my painting to feet which did not help my situation. They seem to be having more system issues this year I'm not sure why.

When Art Prize first started Michigan artist and Grand Rapids artist where suppose to have first chance at available venues but I see now that the city has taken over the process it has changed. There are many Grand Rapids artist who are still looking for a venue with only a few days until the site closes.

I have not given up hope and continue to work on my large Beach Beauty. Today I worked on the sky.

Here was the start of my color palette.

I mixed more paint as I went on a deeper cloud shadow color.

This is where I quite on the sky for the day. I will let it dry for a few days and come back to it later.Tomorrow I will work on the water putting in some nice waves. A breeze on the beach is always good.





" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

No comments: