Monday, June 11, 2012

A mind like a steal sieve

Focus is extremely important to being successful in many areas of our lives


 Unfortunately it is something that is getting hard to deal with as time goes on. How many of us find more and more distractions as time goes on? What you may not realize is that staying focused is also important to getting rid of clutter and working towards the goal of living a decluttered life. Read More


As an artist everything interest me. It is so easy for me to move from one thing to another and forget what it was I really wanted to do. 


The only solution for me is a note book, a journal and a ton of those sticky notes. This is necessary because I have a mind like a steal sieve. I review them every few weeks to see what I was thinking about. Now I  do not loose  those great ideas, they are somewhere that I can find them. The sticky notes just get stuck on things so I remember what is was I wanted to do. Most of the time those bright colored friend end up on the front door. So I don't go plein air painting with out my brushes or something.  


focus when I am n the studio painting is easy. The day goes by sometimes the night all I see is what I am working on . Thank God that I need a cup of coffee every now and then or i would never leave. So for a very unfocused person I can be so focused.










Calming Blue
Calming Blue, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
Calming Blue
5x7
oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to be framed
Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 6 in (17.8 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h



" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
Pin It
Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.delilah-smith.com

No comments: