Saturday, June 09, 2012

Its all in the Cards

As they say it's all in the Cards. So if you think you have been delt a bad hand in your art career here is a way to playa that hand and win.





As you probably know, being able to foresee and understand what’s coming ahead is one of the most valuable skills you can have, regardless of the medium you work in. For this reason I am always interested when I see presentations about for new products and ways to use old ones, trends in colors, better ways to promot my art work and anything that makes my world a little easies. I love to share and as I find something that I think is awesome I share.





Here is an interesting one.

"The Centennial Deck," will include the work of 48 area artists.
Four years ago, the Art Walk committee decided to hold a fundraiser to see if the quarterly events could be self-sustaining. "The Farmington Art Deck" was conceived and the show turned out to be a success.
"Representing cards is a popular theme for group art shows.Each card will sell for $50.

I can wait to run down to the stoe and buy a deck of cards and see what I can come up with. If you try it send me a picture and what inspired you and I will post it.
Click here to read more

" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
Pin It
Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.delilah-smith.com

No comments: