Saturday, December 31, 2011

Do what you love

Painting is my muse. It is what makes me happy. It is what pays the bills.

Today I am reviewing 2011 and writing goals for 2012.This is the time of year when I really take stock: reflect with pride on my accomplishments in the past year and think of them with fondness and what strengths I used and how I developed more capabilities.
When I was...
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”

- John Lennon (1940-1980), Musician, singer, songwriter, founding member of the Beatles

Got love it ...yah yah yah






" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at





delilah@artbydelilah.com
Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: