Sunday, May 15, 2011

Having Fun with Art



French Art Thief
style="font-size: 18pt; color: black; ">After careful planning, he got past security,
stole the paintings from the Louvre, and made it safely to his van.

However, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas.

When asked how he could mastermind such a crime yet make such an obvious error, he replied, 'Monsieur, that is the reason I stole the paintings.'





I had no Monet





to buy Degas


to make the Van Gogh
See if you have De Gaulle to send this on to someone else.




I posted this for you because I figured
I had nothing Toulouse




" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.comHome Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

4 comments:

Sandy2007 said...

LOL The puns are so bad they're funny! Wish I could see the images. They won't come up this morning. I'll try later.

Delilah said...

I have done some work on it so I hope this helps.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Very fun, Delilah! It's wonderful to see these beautiful portraits, too.

Delilah said...

Artist just have ti have some fun