Sunday, October 24, 2010

What to Paint

What to paint? My head is filled with idea, more ideas then time,more then simple still lives of pears. I give up half way through for lack of skill. The corps of dead idea are in piles, hidden on shelves,in boxes,in dark corners under layers of dust. They wait in the dark like Vampires waiting to awaken hoping to raise from the dead to be resurrected with new blood to live again. Will more work give them the breath of life or should I drive a streak through their hearts and send them to a permanent grave, or burn them in the light of day. I call from help from my Muse; please give me guidance. She say'"Practice, and the skill will come.The hand will be able to create what the minds eyes sees.Experiment, discover, you are a work in progress just like your art."

What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas, still life dice and martini glass
What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas, still life dice and martini glass, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas
8x6 oil on canvas mounted on hardboard ready to be framed

Media: oil
Size: 6 in X 8 in (15.2 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email




" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.comHome Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: