Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Useing Digital Camera




At our recent Jackson Civic Artist Meeting out quest speaker was Jayson Welsh who teaches photoshop at one of the local colleges. He gave us some very helpful hints on how to take pictures of our art work and then how to make the digital images look like the finished painting. I realized how much more I need to learn about working with Lightroom and photo shop.
I have Light room 1 and I see they have now come out with Lightroom 3, I guess it is time for me to upgrade and really learn how to use this wonderful product.I have the current photoshop Elments 8 so I am okay there.



I buy most of my camera equipment on line and I like B& H . I have never had a problem with them. They offer quick service and they have experts on line that can help you.



This weeks Aceos are available at my Ebay store:















" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.comHome Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: