Friday, March 05, 2010

Artist are Collectors also.




Tony Cenicola/The New York Times article



The artist Jeff Koons in his Upper East Side home, which houses examples of his own collecting efforts.


JEFF KOONS, at 55, is one of the world’s most famous living artists. And every night before drifting off to sleep in his home on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, he is able to survey the salmon-pink walls of his bedroom and commune with a small pantheon of the most famous artists of centuries past.


click here..To read the rest of this article from the New York Times


I have started my own collection of artist that I love. Now is a wonderful time to begin a collection. I try to buy at least one a month a modest start but it fits my budget.


I only buy original and I only buy what I like. I suggest you purchase artwork you love because you will love it even more as time goes by?

This weeks Aceos available at my ebay store.






" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at



delilah@artbydelilah.com

Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com


No comments: