Thursday, October 15, 2009

Where did summer go


This is one of the those weeks that just flew, and I am left scratching my head wondering where the time is going. I love this time a year, but I also start to get nervous as I know summer has come to an end , fall is in full swing and winter is peeking around the corner. I am starting to see little signs of it in the trees and feel it in the air.


One thing I am reminded of is to be aware. What I know for sure is I don’t want to get to the end of my life scratching my head wondering where the time went!

It's not easy to be a successful, profitable artist in any economy, much less this one. It takes really good art, a consistent 'can do' attitude, and knowing all the steps that will take you from your local art scene, to a regional, and then national standing.





" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: