Monday, October 19, 2009

Autumn Leaves

Our Oak trees have been slowly turning yellow for maybe a month, but I swear they have “suddenly” turned into glorious yellow beacons.

Maybe the rains cause that? However it happens, I’ve got blue sky, white clouds, warm temperatures and bright yellow Oaks and Maples to keep me company. Life is good!

Autumn Leaves, Fall Landscape
Autumn Leaves,Aspen Fall Landscape, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Autumn Leaves (A08-399)
24x20
oil on gallery wrapped canvas with painted side
The back is wired and sides are painted.
Delilah Smith,Michigan, USA

Media: oil
Size: 20 in X 24 in (50.8 cm X 61 cm)
Price: $950 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $950 USD plus $20 USD s/h
Or, send me an email





" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: