Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tulip Mania

All summer I have had my bag of bulbs ready
Tulips of every color
I dream of rows of pink and yellow
Kneeling now as if in prayer
I plant for hours
Snug in the deep warm earth
they will survive the cold winter
slow to awaken
rows of pink and yellow

Delilah Smith,Michigan, USA

Tulip Mania,large watercolor garden of tulips
Tulip Mania,large watercolor garden of tulips, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Tulip Mania
(I09-1052)
Watercolor on cold pressed watercolor paper
Very large watercolor painting 22x30


Media: watercolor
Size: 30 in X 22 in (76.2 cm X 55.9 cm)
Price: $700 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $700 USD plus $20 USD s/h
Or, send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com



" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: