Friday, September 11, 2009

Procrastination

Like most of you, I've got a long "to do" list.

There are just some days when I inevitably will avoid doing what I should be doing... I've been this way all my life and nothing short of a miracle or looming deadline is going to erase my tendency to procrastinate. Today I had tons of yard work that needed to be done and my office also needs to be cleaned. I can work on the organization of my office while watching a net flicks so that task will get started. I did paint today. I reworked a painting that I didn't care for the colors in, now I like it better now. So as they say,"keep the chicken flying" a quote Jack White master painter.
Chicken Pen
Chicken Pen, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Chicken Pen 9x12 oil on stretched canvas with staple free sides.

Media: oil
Size: 12 in X 9 in (30.5 cm X 22.9 cm)
Price: $200 USD
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email







" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: