Friday, August 07, 2009

Frankfort Michigan

It was a warm sunny day today to bike the trails of Michigan. I had to stop in the park at Frankfort and enjoy the children playing in the big waves coming in off of Lake Michigan.

There is a lot to see in Frankfort, Michigan and they have a wonderful bike trail there. We visited the old coast gard center which is being converted to a new art center.
It is cherry season in Michigan right now. The season is late this year. I put some sweet Michigan cherries on the top of my cupcakes as I ate some nice fresh ones, always good to eat.

Cherries on Top
Cherries on Top, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Cherries on Top
oil on canvas mounted on hardboard
4x6
Delilah Smith,Michigan, USA

Media: oil
Size: 6 in X 4 in (15.2 cm X 10.2 cm)
Price: $50 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $50 USD plus $5 USD s/h
Or, send me an email












" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com


No comments: