Monday, August 03, 2009

Crooked Tree Arts Center Paint Out


Sail Boats in the bay.













Crooked Tree Arts Center 461 East Mitchel Street, Petoskey Michigan.







The day was overcast and looked like rain would start at any time.








I liked the red sail.



I painted this lone sail boat.

The opening night at the gallery.














Two finished paintings are now on display at the gallery until Aug 30th.


This painting I started the day of the paintout but I got rained out just before I finished it. I went back to my room and finished it the next day.



Red Sails in the Sun
Red Sails in the Sun, painting by Delilah Smith


About This Painting:
Red Sails in the Sun
8x10
oil on canvas mounted on hardwood

Media: oil
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $150 USD



How to Purchase:


Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $150 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email















" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: