Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just one way to hang those little Veggies

Jim surprised Jan with several of my small Veggie paintings for Christmas. He was kind enough to send me a photo of the hung paintings.



Delilah:

I hope you have been having a fun and productive trip in Florida! It has been cold here, with snow coming and going a few times since I saw you.Jan was both surprised and excited about her gift of your veggie pictures.
I mounted them (with much advice from some Stephen, his wife, and Jan) as you can see from my attached pictures. I love looking at them and the fact you did them, makes them even more special.
I have now determined we need one more, to be placed on the right side to balance things better.
After you return, I will stop and pick out one, probably a green veggie, but If I can't decide, if it is ok with you, I will take a few to have Jan make the decision. .


Take care,
Jim



Home Page Art by Delilah = http://artbydelilah.com

No comments: