Thursday, November 22, 2007

Giving Thanks

This is a great time of year to give thanks for everything that you have. We are celebrating Thanksgiving in America, which is one of my favorite holidays. It is my favorite because it is focused on spending time with family and friends and being thankful.



Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving;
full of family, friends, food, and of course, LOVE.
I am so thankful for everything in my life. Blessings to you all....


Here are some famous quotes for you:


Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed." Mark Twain


"It is another's fault if he be ungrateful, but it is mine if I do not give. To find one thankful man, I will oblige a great many that are not so." Seneca


Hopi Elders' PrayerHold on to what is good, Even if it is a handful of earth.Hold on to what you believe, Even if it is a tree that stands by itself.Hold on to what you must do, Even if it is a long way from here.Hold on to my hand, Even when I've gone away from you.Hold on to what is good.Hold on to what is good.Hold on to what is good.




All the best for a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: