Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

40x30
Christmas in Mexico.
This is a new oil painting that I just finished.


I am thrilled to be starting a New Year. We often skate through life with our heads down missing so much. I am going to start my New Year off right by living my dreams.I have written my goals for the year, what I dream, what I want to learn, what I want to accomplish and what I would like to give back. I am lucky to be an Artist and dream big dreams. This year I will write in my journal daily about all the wonderful things that I am so lucky to have,do,learn, and share.
Thank You for sharing my art.

Delilah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Delilah

got your message re emailing me your Bio for Art Blogs 4 U .... there is an 'Email me here' in the left hand column of the site, or you can e-mail it to me a leslyf@gmail.com.

cheers and Happy New Year!