Saturday, March 29, 2014

No One Said it would be easy

The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs … one step at a time.” - Joe Girard



Turnips, roots
Turnips, roots, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: About five years ago I started a series of paintings called organic vegetables paintings and roots in watercolors and oils. Most of the work has been sold and I think I am ready to start painting roots in a new way. The first in the series will just be a lines of different root vegetables and then I will see where my twisted little mind takes me.

Turnips
9x12 watercolor on 140 lb watercolor paper
Media: watercolor
Size: 12 in X 9 in (30.5 cm X 22.9 cm)
Price: $50 USD
How to Purchase:

All Work ©2006-20014 Art by Delilah


" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com All work © 2006-2014

No comments: