Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Harmony of art.

 "There is calm, harmony, and music inside of me." (Vincent van Gogh)

That is exactly the way that I feel when I paint. I go to my happy place and the music flows through my brush in a harmony of colors. Every day that I paint is a true blessing.

My studio space is small,the lighting is not perfect and it always need to be organized but it is still my favorite place to be.




Landscape Impressions
Landscape Impressions, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
Landscape Impressions
11x14x3/4
oil painting on stretched canvas
Media: oil painting
Size: 11 in X 14 in (27.9 cm X 35.6 cm)
Price: $380 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $380 USD plus $10 USD s/h
" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

No comments: