Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Don't Leave the House

Don't leave the house,
Stay right at home and paint. Tip of the week. There is so much right in front of you in your own home. Use a view finder or just look through your camera. Dishes in the sink, iron sitting there calling to be painted, spices on the rack, and this week with me it's canning and canning junk,stuff, masterpieces waiting to be immortalized with my brush.

Need more inspiration visit lots of art. The more you see the more inspired you will be.
 ArtPrize 2011 is only 29 days away. I hope to see you there, With a Year of Daily Painting.

Even if you can not make it to Grand Rapids Michigan here are few of my daily paintings.








" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

2 comments:

Amanda Makepeace said...

Great tip! I've featured this post in the EBSQ Friday Five.

Delilah said...

Thanks Amanda