Monday, April 26, 2010

Literacyhead is making waves

Looking at the Red Hat
Looking at the Red Hat, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Looking at the Red Hat
8x6
oil on canvas mounted on hardboard

Media: oil
Size: 6 in X 8 in (15.2 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

I am thrilled to announce that my painting "Looking at the Red Hat" is being used in the Memoir Issue of Literacyhead. The image is used in a vocabulary section hats that pairs artwork with terms taken from children's text to help ilustrate the meaning. The text that they are using is the Wilfrid Gordon oDonald Partridge by Mem Fox.Pass along the site to teachers and friends.

This weeks aceos can be purchased at my ebay store.





" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.comHome Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: