Sunday, January 17, 2010

A portrait for you


I worked on a year end painting portrait swap with 180 other artist in December. This is the painting I did for the swap.
I realized after working on this painting that I really do not do enough portrait paintings to get as good at them as I would like to be. The only way to improve your painting skills is practice, practice and just a little more practice.
So if you would like to help me out send me an email with a jpeg of a picture of yourself. I will be painting 10 portrait paintings over the next 2 months. If you send a picture I will paint it in oils on gessoed paper and ship the finished painting to you for free for letting practice on you.
A word of warning I do not promise a life like painting or even human colors. It may be done as a Fauvism, Abstract Expressionism, Post Impressionism or what ever the artist feels in the mood to paint.
I apologise in advance for only being able to pick 1o to work from. My email address is at the bottom of this post . Thank You.






This weeks Aceos:



Available at my E Bay Store. All Aceo's I am starting at auction at 95 cents.











" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: