Thursday, December 10, 2009

Back for Las Vegas

Finally back from my trip to Las Vegas.



I have been back from Las Vegas for a week now and I am knee deep in paintings that must be shipped before Christmas. I'm an oil painter so when I get last minute request it's the drying time that really slows things.


My trip to Las Vegas was restful and fun. I saw lots of wonderful stage shows.





I got in a little shopping A make ove with an artisyic air brush.



Ka from the Cirque Du Soleil, all of their shows are wonderful and if you get the chance see one when you are in Las Vegas.




Penn and Teller offer up some humor and tricks, Le Reve was an aqua theater, and topping of the last night we were there Barry Manilow did a wonderful hits show after having a double hip replacement the week before.


Friends




Penn and Teller offer up some humor and tricks, Le Reve was an aqua theater, and topping of the last night we were there Barry Manilow did a wonderful hits show after having a double hip replacement the week before.


a few great restaurants and a bit of local site seeing. I now have lots of sketches and pictures to work on later this year.


What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas, still life dice and martini glass
What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas, still life dice and martini glass, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas
8x6 oil on canvas mounted on hardboard ready to be framed

Media: oil
Size: 6 in X 8 in (15.2 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email



" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: