Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Celebration of Thanks

Most Americans celebrate Thanksgiving this week, and wherever you are and whatever your family traditions, here’s a reminder to practice gratitude.

I will be traveling this week. A trip to Las Vegas to see the shows. I love to travel. Why I travel as an artist: travel gives me unforgettable memories, I meet the most interesting people, and I see so much that I want to paint, it refreshes me. I take pictures of everything for references to paint later.

I have gotten to the point when I travel that I just take watercolors, watercolor pencils,pencils, eraser and a sketch book with me when I fly. It seems to be the easiest thing to do. It's not easy to travel as an artist any more and I like to travel as light as I can.

This trip I will be taking pencil and camera only. What happens in Vegas, won't stay in Vegas so I will post some of the sketches when I get back. Until then have a wonderful holiday with family and friends and be thankful.

Airport Travlers Reagan National Airport
Airport Travlers Reagan National Airport, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Airport Travlers
6x8
oil on canvas mounted on hardboard

Media: oil
Size: 8 in X 6 in (20.3 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email




" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: