Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day Lillies No.3

The bloom of the day lily is glorious,but gone in just a day. I plant the bulbs,dig my fingers deep into the soil to make sure they are secure in their bed of soil. I pull the weeds and feed them for this one day of glory. When the moment comes their flames of orange wave proudly on the tall thin stakes of green.I know it was the worth the effort for this moment.
Daylilies
Daylilies, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Daylilies
10x8 oil on gallery wrapped stretched canvas


Media: oil
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)
Price: $150 USD
How to Purchase:

Or, send me an email

Delilah Smith, Michigan , United States


" POST YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

Home Page Art by Delilah = http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: